Tuesday, October 19, 2010

I'm working on something... Scary


In between my Shadow Boy 2 script and blogging, I'm slowly working on a supernatural horror script, involving a child killer, a small group of young folks and an horrifying secret that will cover their town in blood.

I'm calling it,  Bedtime Story, and it will be very scary (I hope). I was inspired by an experience I had driving down a dark road in Phoenix, AZ. I remember seeing a skinny man, standing on the side of the road. He was smiling, hold a lumpy bag.

His smile haunted me for months, but he also gave me so much to work with. Thank you, creepy man!

I'm 9 pages in, and so far, there has been 4 deaths. I promise this won't be a complete gore fest, but I will definitely keep it frightening.

Once I get into a good groove, I may post some pages for your feedback.

3 comments:

Greg said...

Sounds good! Keep us posted on it.

Prince Todd said...

Can't wait to see the finished product!

Unknown said...

Good luck, buddy. Stick to your dreams. I'm having trouble keeping self motivated.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.