Saturday, October 2, 2010

My Top 5 Cliques in Movies

Cliques...  Some of us were in them and some of us wanted to be in them. With that said, here are my top 5 cliques from the movies

The Gamma Rays from School Daze - They are a staple in Black Gay world


The Heathers from Heathers


The Girls from The Craft - clique full of witches? Where's Christine O'Donnell


Cher, Dionne and Ty from Clueless - this was me (kinda) in college


The Witch Boys from The Covenant - this was a horrible movie, but the guys were cute.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved Clueless and The Craft. And of course School Daze and those songs.

Unknown said...

you're right, The Covenant looks terrible. But those guys with the Melrose looks are turning me on. And is that Taylor Kitsch with his fine self.
Ooh, now i'm gonna watch the Locker Room fight.

BosGuy said...

Clueless is one of my all-time favorites... I still refer to a beautiful mother as a 'Betty'.

Judy C. Adanna said...

You posted part of my top 10 list; I loved that number from School Daze, also the Straight vs Nappy number Tisha Campbell is very talented, loved her in Little Shop of Horrors.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.