Monday, July 5, 2010

USC Cinema Summer Program part 2


I'm in the USC Cinema School again this summer. I'm taking Advanced Screenwriting with David Balkan, who is great BTW.

In this course, we are working on a full feature script. I'm using my idea for Shadow Boy, a gay supernatural movie. We have already created a synopsis for our movies and now we are working on our script outlines. And since I know what I want to do for a movie, the outline is coming along. I hope to have my movie in great shape by the end of the course. And maybe... I'll share it with y'all.

There's only 6 of us in the class, but I like the intimacy and creativity of the group. I think we will we turn out great scripts.

So wish me luck, I hope to pull an "A" or at "B" in this course.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a lot of fun. Good luck!

Unknown said...

Inspiring! I need to take some further schooling to push my writing.
And you'll get an A.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.