Wednesday, July 21, 2010

My Top 5 Causes GetEQUAL can Champion

This is all in love and need for a giggle.

So I was thinking... It would be great if GetEQUAL took on other causes, so I created some for them to fight for.

They can get Wonder Woman back in her famous costume.

They can remind Sarah Palin, that she is not a Wordsmith.

They can get Marvel to bring Jean Grey back!


It would great to Comic Con just up the street from me.

Instead of hitting up our allies, ATTACK our enemies. They don't fear us and it's time they should.

2 comments:

WilsonW said...

If....ah who am I kidding..WHEN Marvel brings Jean back, do you want to see her with Scott again? (I personally think she is above him. Doing the White Queen just says typical male to me.)If not, then who do you want to see her strike an interest in? I would go for someone outside the X-family if I had to.

I did think it was funny though that as soon as Emma saw the Phoenix image she ran off screaming for Scott like a ...well you know..LOL!

Kyle Leach said...

Fun V.:)

I agree with you. Focus on our enemies. We certainly have enough to go around.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.