Tuesday, July 27, 2010

GetEQUAL's Robin McGehee and Las Vegas Stonewall Democrats chair Derek Washington discuss the effectiveness GetEQUAL's protest methods

From Joe.My.God

Via Karen Ocamb's LGBTPOV, here's an audio clip of GetEQUAL's Robin McGehee and Las Vegas Stonewall Democrats chairman Derek Washington sparring over the effectiveness and purpose of GetEQUAL's blockage of the Las Vegas strip during Netroots Nation. This was recorded during Washington's local radio show and things get rolling at the 9:00 mark.


I'm on Derek's side. His views mirror my feelings on GetEQUAL and how I feel they are missing the mark.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.