Thursday, July 29, 2010

Interesting Quote: Tom Hardy


"Of course I have. I'm an actor for f*ck's sake. I've played with everything and everyone. I love the form and the physicality, but now that I'm in my thirties, it doesn't do it for me. I'm done experimenting but there's plenty of stuff in a relationship with another man, especially gay men, that I need in my life. A lot of gay men get my thing for shoes. I have definite feminine qualities and a lot of gay men are incredibly masculine. A lot of people say I seem masculine, but I don't feel it. I feel intrinsically feminine. I'd love to be one of the boys but I always felt a bit on the outside. Maybe my masculine qualities come from overcompensating because I'm not one of the boys."
Tom admitting he has dabbled in sexual relations with guys.

source

8 comments:

Prince Todd said...

He still sounds pretty gay to me. He just hasn't met the right guy yet.

Prince Todd said...

Oh, he is so hot!

Anonymous said...

Not too familiar with him, but I wouldn't mind getting to know him better!

Unknown said...

That quote made me fall even more in love with him. Now, he's more than just sexy lips and good looks.

Anonymous said...

Wow!
Finally, a man with balls in the acting field. Saying what hundreds won't ever admit.

Prince Todd said...

I wonder will Tom Cruise and John Travolta ever cop to it?
I'm just sayin...

WilsonW said...

Toddy, at this point do you want them to?? Some folks our community can do without. IMO

Damien said...

I always liked Tom Haryd - now....... more so.

Id swallow him right to the pubes.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.