Sunday, July 25, 2010

Comic Con 2010: I present... The Avengers


They were announced yesterday at Comic-Con, by Samuel L. Jackson. My friend told me he almost came in his pants.


So here they are:

Robert Downey Jr. - Iron Man
Clark Gregg - SHIELD Agent Coulson
Scarlett Johannson - Black Widow
Chris Hemsworth - Thor
Chris Evans - Captain America
Samuel L. Jackson - Fury
Jeremy Renner - Hawkeye
Mark Ruffalo - Bruce Banner
And me as the Azure Warlock... oh, not yet... Maybe in the sequel.

Joss Whedon and Kevin Feige, Marvel Studios president ends the line up above

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.