Monday, July 5, 2010

Please Support Judas Kiss!


Fellow DoorQ's Carlos Pedraza and J.T. Tepnapa has created and produced many projects including Star Trek: Hidden Frontier, Sunflowers, eScape: Reboot and Zerks’ Log.

Now, they have created Judas Kiss, a new film with Charlie David (Bump and Dante's Cove), Richard Harmond (Caprica) and Brent Corrigan (Another Gay Sequel).

Here's the info about the movie: a film that tells the story of a disillusioned filmmaker’s visit to his peculiar alma mater caught in a tug of war between his tortured past and a troubled future.

To make this a truly great film, they need our help! So here is a little video explaining the situation:

*UPDATE *They have raised over $5000 already. Still, if you like to contribute, check out their awesome site, here.

Good Luck, guys!

Thanks to Howard for the info.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've given my support, at least what I could afford. It looks like this could be a good one!

Robert said...

Anything that has my BABY - Brent Corrigan will get my support. I love him and just watched Another Gay Sequel this past weekend.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.