Monday, March 8, 2010

The Director of the Fright Night Remake is...


I'm not feeling this, but who knows, y'know?

According to many Horror sources, Craig Gillespie could be the director of 'Charlie and the Vampire next door'. Craig is not new to the scene. He's has directed "Lars and the Real Girl and "Mr. Woodcock". He also served as the as director and producer of "The United States of Tara".

Now as y'all know, I don't like remakes too much. But I'm only in this because Marti Noxon, (from Buffy the Vampire Slayer) is writing the script. I just hope they don't f**k it up.

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.