Saturday, March 20, 2010

Chris Evans may have been offered the role of Captain America




Hot Press!

Chris Evans may have been offered the role of Cap!
Chris Evans is one step closer to the role of Captain America.

Sources tell us the actor, who once donned superhero garb in two "Fantastic Four" movies, has been offered the role of Captain America.

Marvel has not confirmed the development and CAA, which reps the actor, declined to comment.

Evans' offer would include starring in up to three "America" movies plus "The Avengers" movies and appearances in several other Marvel movies. While an offer to star in "America" may seem like something you don't have to mull over too long, one possible complication is that Evans is committed to co-starring in the Anna Faris romantic comedy "What's Your Number?" Both are scheduled to shoot this summer.

Interesting, I'll keep you posted!


source

3 comments:

Mistress Maddie said...

I like me just a bit of Chris Evans, so if he gets the part he could rescue me anytime!!!

Unknown said...

Well, that picture right there sold me. He's not the boy I think of him, that's a man. I can see him in the role now.

Ron Buckmire said...

And we do know he can fill out very nicely...Channing Tatum is even hawter though,,,,,

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.