Wednesday, March 17, 2010

NYC so far


My vacation in NYC is going great! I love this city and probably have a part of my ashes spread out on Christopher Street.

Anywho, I thought I would share some highlights so far... in bullet style of course.
  • After our crazy trip into NYC, we rested on Sunday.
  • Our Hotel is the bomb: cute, cheap, cute doormen, but the wifi sux!
  • I had the pleasure of meeting Todd from Postcard from Hell's Kitchen. He' a great guy!
  • I miss the gym... I know its my vacation, but I'm an semi-gym addict.
  • If y'all ever come here, you have to go to Rice to Riches!
  • It was cold for a couple of days, but now it is sunny and 50 degrees!
  • I want to shop, but I can't carry everything I want home... unless I buy another duffel bag.
  • I got to hang out with the daring and delightful, David Dust in Arby's! Y'all should be jealous!
  • St. Marks Street is what WeHo should be!
  • Christopher Street is dying, it's not the same anymore : (
  • I can walk the streets all day!
So that's it for now. I will post pics soon.

10 comments:

Ian said...

OK, Viktor, I'm sooooo jealous! You're on my coast now and I don't get to see you! {Ian makes pouty face}

Hope you and our favorite Dust Bunny are taking NuJorrrrrk by storm kittens. I'm might give you a ring this weekend.

E!

Miss Ginger Grant said...

I always end up buyin an extra duffle bag when I go to NYC! Just for Century 21 alone!

TOY COUTURE said...

Wow...sounds like a great time..I've got to check out Rice to Riches next time I go but if Christopher St. is dying that truly SADDENS me..that place is historic in its self.

robertga99 said...

Wish I was there! NYC is my favorite! Haven't been in a couple of years...so jealous!

Paul Benjamin said...

I love NYC! I am glad to hear that you are having a wonderful time. I want to see more pics! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm long overdue for a visit to NYC. It's been what, over a decade now yet I'm only 180 miles from it.

Todd HellsKitchen said...

Happy trails... Did you get your BBQ yet?? Wildwood (with the great carrot cake) the other place I was thinking of right around the corner near Union Square is Duke's...

Kyle Leach said...

Consider me officially jealous, but I'm happy for you, so it doesn't sting too much. Glad you are having such a ball. :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great time!!

Ron Buckmire said...

Don't forget to hit Daffy's and THE BURGER SPOT (best burgers in NYC!) on 57th street in Le Parc Meridien hotel.

I want details about the hotel! Cute and cheap?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.