Thursday, March 18, 2010

Joe Cao joins the effort to repeal DADT


My favorite Repub, Louisiana Rep. Joe Cao, will be a part of the DADT repeal.
"I am proud to stand with my colleagues on both sides of the aisle in support of a repeal of 'don't ask, don't tell,'" Cao said in a press release. "Our military commanders at the Pentagon believe it is time to proceed with dismantling this flawed policy, and I am happy [to] put my name on this legislation as well as to continue to work alongside Log Cabin Republicans as we speak to our Republican colleagues about the merits of repealing the ban on gays and lesbians serving openly in our armed forces."

Yo, Joe!

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.