Tuesday, December 8, 2009

My top Bad Boy Club Movies that are Dangerous and kinda Hot

Growing up, I always found myself liking the troubled, bad boys. Maybe because the element of danger was so appealing or my semi-fancy background made me want to be bad, who knows.

I blame these movies for always "peaking" my interest towards those dirty boys.

Band of the Hand- I really wanted their Native American leader, Joe (who's still hot & is in Avatar)


The Lost Boys


The Warriors-so classic


Toy Soldiers- some of them were bad, Sean Astin was hot


Young Guns- wild, wild west

3 comments:

Damien said...

I just loved The Lost Boys.

Fantastic film and I could not HELP but get moist with it.

Unknown said...

Toy Soldiers, I was hot for the buff, latin guy.

SteveA said...

I can't believe you know Band of the Hand - I though I was the only "geek" - and I don't mean that term in a derugatory way :).

Lost Boys - the music; the vamps; the hotties uhhhhhh!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.