Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sigourney Weaver has Ghostbusters 3 News


Sigourney Weaver, First lady of Sci-Fi, had some news about Ghostbusters 3 during her Avatar press tour!
"I'm afraid to say it [Ghostbuster 3] is happening, I hope people are excited about that," she said. "I don't know if I'm going to be in it, I have had a couple of calls asking 'would you read the script.'"

"I know that my little son Oscar – who was kidnapped from me – I think he has grown up to be a ghostbuster," she added. "I might be in it; I see nothing wrong with being in it, although I don't think I will have a big part. I think Bill Murray has a little more to do with it - he's a ghost."
A ghost? Really?

source

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This could be great!

Mistress Maddie said...

I thought the movies were cute then, but it as been years since they were out. I'm not sure it will do good.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.