Tuesday, December 29, 2009
In Vegas, you can see a lot of funny things and a lot of hot mess. So I will give y'all some nuggets from the first full day in Sin City.
- The Strip is the straight guys' gayborhood.
- The guys are slightly hotter in Caesars' vs O'Shea's.
- There are a lot of older interracial couples, like over 50 years of age.
- There's not enough men strip shows here.
- Louis Vuitton should not allow tourists in the store. Their dirty hands will ruin the merchandise.
- They have a Pink's here, but they doubled the prices! Filthy Whores!
- I'm actually working out at a gym in the hotel, but that workout's dead, because I just had a 44oz frozen daiquiri.
- A girl just asked me if I like White meat and I told her I do, just not girl meat.
- I can't comment on some of your blogs (Blogger, fix this), but I'm reading them.
- I'm realizing that the Strip is a big Flea market.
- I'll drop over a $1000 on a Louie bag, but won't put $20 on a craps table.
- I re-read Kid Christmas by Eric Arvin and I realized that Eric has a super dirty mind. Actually, it's dirtier if you read it in Vegas. Crazy, I know.
- I've eaten too much.