Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Circle of Friends Award

Kyle from OutLeft, gave me this wonderful Circle of Friends Award.

I enjoy reading Kyle's blog, so this was a treat for me.

As a winner, I am suppose to mention 5 things I love to do and pass the award along.

So, here are my 5 things (I'll keep them short)
  1. writing
  2. doing what I can for the LGBT community
  3. shopping
  4. reading
  5. meeting new people
To be honest, I can't choose certain folks, so I'll give this award to my readers. All of you give me so much.

So again, thanks Kyle and thanks to all of you for stopping by.



1 comment:

SteveA said...

Congrats WM! I love your blog...and Out Left as well! You guys rock!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.