Monday, December 7, 2009

My Partner's Fun Weekend

My partner and I are geeks.

I'm more of a comic book, fantasy and creative geek.

He's more science, computer, knowledge and Sci-Fi kind of geek.

This weekend, he died and went nerd Heaven by attending the Star Trek movie affair.

It was describe like this
Saturday will be a Trek Triple Play with Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan immediately followed by Q&A with director Nicholas Meyer who will discuss his work on the film as well as co-writing Star Trek IV and writing and directing Star Trek VI. This will be followed by showings of Star Trek III: The Search for Spock and concluding with Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. The event will be moderated by Geek Monthly's Jeff Bond and TrekMovie's Anthony Pascale.

He was very happy.

3 comments:

Damien said...

OMG - that would be SO much fun.

Kyle Leach said...

V, sounds like a ball! Glad you two had a good time.

Unknown said...

Such a good partner you are. Of course, I have thought of attending the Sci-Fi gatherings for Torchwood, so I am in no shape to make fun of partner in the slightest. I like to think the Geeks shall inherit the earth...

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.