Monday, December 8, 2008

Obama's Citizenship 1 Foolish Idiots 0


The Supreme Court shot down a silly ass appeal from Leo Donofrio; a poor New Jersey dope who thinks Obama shouldn’t serve as president. Dumbass Donofrio thought since Obama’s mama was American and his father was Kenyan, he would automatically fail the constitutional standards of being a “natural born citizen”.


I guess Donofrio has nothing else to do in his life. Was he there when Obama was born? Is he the Sam Beckett of this generation, traveling through time trying right the wrongs? The court denied the request without providing an explanation, and why would they, it’s clear this matter is stupid.


But that’s the sad part, it’s not so clear. There are other cases out there; including the idiot I wrote about last month, Philip J. Berg , who’s still claiming that Obama is not a citizen.

3 comments:

Truthspew said...

Wordpress is down so I'll post with my Blogger credentials.

I'm ashamed to be an Italian-American with people like D'Onofrio doing stupid shit like this.

I can't listen to this stupidity any longer.

Ted said...

Obama inaugurated 1/20/09? No way. No how. Read this: http://www.newswithviews.com/Vieira/edwin186.htm

EMikeGarcia said...

So... I'm, in now way, shape, or form, an expert in politics or background checks, but, wasn't all of this handled way back when he got into politics? I mean, can you even be a Senator without providing these documents? Maybe that's why idiot conspiracy theorists are consistently put down. I don't know.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.