Thursday, February 12, 2015

Interesting Quote: J.D. Crowe



Roy Moore cartoons are like potato chips. You can't eat -- or draw -- just one.

Ol' Roy loves the spotlight. Loves the attention ... loves the ink. I know this. I've tried to look the other way, tried to show restraint. I've tried to gin up enthusiasm for other subjects. I will move on, eventually.

But now that the Mississippi KKK has shown their love for Alabama's chief justice in his disdain for gay marriage ...? Well, hell. Let's grab the crayons and tear open another bag of Lay's.

They're a lovely power couple, right?
source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.