Thursday, September 4, 2014

My Summer Awesome Mix




After watching Guardians of the Galaxy, I realized that in some ways, we all have an Awesome Mix tape/playlist.

This summer has been a whirlwind of ups and downs, but in all, very life changing for me. So, I want to share my Awesome Mix with y'all.

You're Never Good Enough - Blood Orange
I Believe in You - Linda Ronstandt 
We're Almost Home- Moby
Eyes to The Wind - War On Drugs 
My Maudlin Career - Camera Obscura
Coming Down - Dum Dum Girls
Live and Learn - The Cardigans 
Double Dutch - Malcolm Mclaren 
Dreamer- Kelis
Faces of You - Blitzen Trapper 
Breakout - Swing Out Sister
Ride - Lana Del Ray
Under Your Spell - Desire

And was just for this summer. 

1 comment:

R.J. said...

Either I'm old or just not with it. I've only heard of Lana Del Rey, Linda Rondstadt and Moby in that list.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.