Thursday, September 11, 2014

First Day at Work


So, today I start my new job. I'm a Lifestyle Administrator at a Property Management company. It's not in entertainment, but it's something new.

The entertainment field is a tough one to break in... I will get in, but for now I am looking forward to this new venture. So why property management? I'm always been a bit curious about the business side of homes and private communities. I mean, I have a MS in Business and Public Affairs so I should give it a go. Plus, the homes are NICE! You have to make a over six figures to live there comfortably!

To be honest, I don't know what to expect, but I'm excited.

Gosh, I feel like a kid on the first day of school

7 comments:

Bob said...

Good luck, it sounds like a cool job.

R.J. said...

Good luck with the new gig!

apitt said...

I wish you alot of luck in your new job. You are going to do a great job.

K. Clark said...

Those home do look nice lol! Hope the first day went well. What are you trying to do in entertainment (if you already did a post about this, forgive me:).

Unknown said...

OMG, that sounds like an awesome opportunity! Congrats!

Immanuel said...

Congratulations and Good luck!

Allan S. said...

Good Luck on this new adventure.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.