Thursday, September 11, 2014

Agents of SHIELD Season 2 cast pic


And we have:
Clark Gregg (newly installed S.H.I.E.L.D. Director Phil Coulson), Chloe Bennet (Skye), Ming-Na Wen (Agent Melinda May), Iain De Caestecker (Agent Leo Fitz), Elizabeth Henstridge (Agent Jemma Simmons) and Brett Dalton (Grant Ward, exposed late last season as a Hydra double agent) -- along with B.J. Britt, who returns from his season one recurring role as Agent Antoine Triplett. Two new additions to the cast also make it into the promo photo: Nick Blood, who plays Lance Hunter, agent of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s British equivalent, S.T.R.I.K.E.; and Henry Simmons, who plays mechanic and S.H.I.E.L.D. ally Alphonso "Mac" Mackenzie.

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.