Thursday, September 4, 2014

Joan Rivers has Died


One of the legendary comedians has passed away. Joan died peacefully with family by her side. There was hope that she would come out of her coma, this week.

However, the universe had a different plan.

Melissa Rivers said in her statement:
"It is with great sadness that I announce the death of my mother. She passed peacefully at 1:17 pm surrounded by family and close friends. My son and I would like to thank the doctors, nurses, and staff of Mount Sinai Hospital for the amazing care they provided for my mother...Cooper and I have found ourselves humbled by the outpouring of love, support, and prayers we have received from around the world. They have been heard and appreciated. My mother's greatest joy in life was to make people laugh. Although that is difficult to do right now, I know her final wish would be that we return to laughing soon."
Rest in Peace, Joan.

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.