Saturday, September 6, 2014

Hillary will know if she's running for President in Early 2015


Is Hillary Clinton running for President?

That seems to be the question of the year in many circles, but do we have a solid answer or an idea?

Soon... Hill-Hill said she would “probably” decide early next year.

At an annual charity event, Hillary said:
"I am going to be making a decision...probably after the first of the year about whether I'm going to run again or not."
I think she is running. Her book is doing well, and she's been saying things that candidates would say if they were running. But who knows, she could be doing this for a show.

I guess we will find out in January or February.

source

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If she keeps pulling this shit I am not going to give her my vote.
I bet another woman is running and Hillary is a decoy....I could be wrong

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.