Monday, March 3, 2014

Something, I'm learning...


When you fight diligently to stay in your comfort zone, you have already lost.

This is something I'm holding close to me as I prepare to find a new job and hopefully a new career. It's so easy to stay in my job, but I can't. I can't when I'm not as passionate about it as I once was.

I can't when there is no growth or excitement left. I have move on and move forward. I can no longer stay safe, I have to take this chance if I really want to live this life.

2 comments:

R.J. said...

I completely understand. I'm battling this at work as I speak. I want a different position within the company, but this new position may not be available at all once I get more details on it.

BloggerJoe said...

I've done this a couple of times. First, when I left retail for gov't contracting; then, when I left gov't contracting to work for myself. It's been a long row to hoe, but I'm finally seeing some success. You will too!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.