Sunday, March 16, 2014

Son says Hate Leader Fred Phelps is on his Death Bed


The King of the hateful Westboro Baptist Church, Fred Phelps may be on his death bed. His estranged son Nate posted this on Facebook:
I've learned that my father, Fred Phelps, Sr., pastor of the "God Hates Fags" Westboro Baptist Church, was ex-communicated from the "church" back in August of 2013. He is now on the edge of death at Midland Hospice house in Topeka, Kansas.

I'm not sure how I feel about this. Terribly ironic that his devotion to his god ends this way. Destroyed by the monster he made.

I feel sad for all the hurt he's caused so many. I feel sad for those who will lose the grandfather and father they loved. And I'm bitterly angry that my family is blocking the family members who left from seeing him, and saying their good-byes.
If this is true, you know folks are going to protest his funeral. I mean, they (Phelps Family) have made it their MO since they started.

If Fred dies, the LGBT community will be there, dancing on his grave.


3 comments:

Bob said...

I won't dance on his grave, but I won't mourn the loss either.

R.J. said...

I hope the Grim Reaper comes for him with a rainbow colored scythe.

BloggerJoe said...

I'm with Bob.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.