Sunday, March 23, 2014

Pastor James David Manning tries to Clarify 'Stoning Gays'


Crazy ass James David Manning stepped in it when he advocated for stoning gays. Once that video hit the webs, it went semi-viral. Now, he wants to clarify things... Oh well.

In his 8 minute ramble, he tries to change up his story. He said:
I never said that I would stone homos. I never said that. I never said that I would ask anyone else to stone homos. I never said that. What I did say is what the Bible says, and I gave several verses within the word of God that would demonstrate why I believe that Jesus would stone homos.
You can watch this fool's rant after the jump




2 comments:

Unknown said...

He need his ass beat. He knows damn well, if someone spoke about stoning a classification of people that he belonged to (like black), he'd be up in arms.

Unknown said...

"Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere."
Martin Luther King Jr., Letter from Birmingham Jail, April 16, 1963

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.