Monday, March 10, 2014

10 Major Life Struggles we Often Revisit


I thought about this on the plane ride from DC and finally decided to post it.

In our lives, there are things we struggle with in some form or fashion. We may master them at times, but they often resurface. For me, I usually deal with some of these from time to time. So, let me list these issues and let me know if you have had similar matters.


  1. Getting the way of your own dreams
  2. Forgetting who you are and what you are capable of
  3. Priorities in the Wrong things
  4. Not Speaking out or up
  5. Not Enjoying the small victories
  6. Getting caught up in Sad People's lives
  7. Doubting more than Believing
  8. Not ready to accept Love
  9. Going the Wrong way
  10. Settling for less than good

1 comment:

apitt said...

The ones that I'm dealing with are about the last 7 on this list

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.