Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Jason Momoa in Talks to be in Batman vs Superman


Hot news!

Sex on a cracker, Jason Momoa, is in negotiations for a role in Batman vs Superman. The folks at THR are mentioning the character Doomsday, the alien creature that killed Superman in the 90s.

Another character mentioned is the Martian Manhunter. I really don't see him in this role, but hey, I didn't Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, so there.

Who knows, right? If it was up to me, Jason would be just a plain superhero in black briefs and that's it.

source

4 comments:

Bob said...

"If it was up to me, Jason would be just a plain superhero in black briefs and that's it."

You write it, he does it, I'll be first in line to see it!

Anonymous said...

He has some sexy eyes

reggie said...

I see him more manhunter than Doomsday.Or maybe H'El.

Ron Buckmire said...

mmmm, I think I prefer to see Jason's superhero costume as some kind of skin-tight, body-hugging, Lycra-Spandex white jumpsuit.

In my mind he's wearing a LOT less..

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.