Tuesday, January 1, 2013

My new Motto for 2013


My theme for the new year is this...  Anything Could Happen.

With the possibilities of a new career, my graphic novel getting off the ground and a vast of opportunities coming through, who knows what life has in store.

But whatever 2013 has to offer, I will share it with you. Thank you for still coming here, checking on me and my kooky blogging.

I always appreciate it. Hopefully, there are things coming your way as well. I think we all need a little bit of change and inspiration, right?

So, please keep me posted on all your endeavors and I'll do the same.

2 comments:

Ken Riches said...

Happy New Year!

Unknown said...

For me, more writing, getting back into slam poetry, socializing, LOVING myself more, and running a 5k...oh, and find a better job

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.