Friday, January 18, 2013

So What will the Next Season of American Horror Story be about?


ShockTillYouDrop.com talked with Ryan Murphy about the next installment of American Horror Story.

Here's the scoop:
Murphy told Shock director Alfonso Gomez-Rejon (who helmed many of the best Asylum episodes), "has a really great eye and we work really well together. We just did a deal for him to be a producer/director next season where he is probably going to direct every third [episode] but definitely work with the directors to work on the visual style of the show."

"I'm done with aliens," Murphy laughed when asked about season three. "The thing I wanted to do next season was something that's funnier. I really missed that 'Jessica Lange as Constance'...that stuff and I know she missed it, too. [Next season] is a mixture of several cities and it's really about female power. And I got Jessica to do it because I did everything she asked, which was the location. I also told her she'll have complete hair and make-up and the best designer gowns ever. She's going to play a really glamor cat sort of lady. I'm just now meeting with a lot of actors that Jessica wants to work with. She loves doing the show and I think she love the thirteen-episode nature of it so she can do other things."
Will you be back for another season of AHS?

2 comments:

Bob said...

If Lange is there, I'm there.

Unknown said...

Yes, i'm down and ready for another season.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.