Wednesday, January 16, 2013

My Top 5 Line of Action Figures that need a Reboot


With the successful reboots of He-Man, Transformers and Thundercats toys, comics and cartoons, I think there's room more toy series to make a comeback.

Now, some you may not remember these toys, but hopefully you will understand my reasons for picking these particular toys.

Please check them out after the jump



Spiral Zone - it was a depressing cartoon, but the story had a lot of potential


Sectaurs - they were the human/insect hybrid beings that were really fun to play with. I think their story would fun to explore today


M.A.S.K.- not really transformers, but it was in that realm. It was an interesting series and could be adapted to today's audience.


Visionaries - knights with the power of magic holograms... Yeah, this could be fun to reboot.


Golden Girl & The Guardians of the Gemstone - the original She-ra. I think if done decently, this series could be the next girl power movement for fangirls.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember any of these.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.