Saturday, January 19, 2013

My Vague Review: MAMA


If you're going to see something scary, thrilling and beautiful... Go see MAMA.
This ghostly tale is very different from The Ring and Paranormal Activity, it's actually a strong story with a lot going on.

But enough of my ramblings, here is the vague review:
  • The beginning was a great opener.
  • The way MAMA was introduced was almost pretty. Her silhouette was creepy and beautiful.
  • I liked that Uncle Luke and Annabel were 'different' kind of guardians of the girls.
  • The creepy, animal-like movements of the girls was fascinating to watch.
  • There were no real villains in the story and I liked that.
  • MAMA's story was sad. She just wanted to love her children.
  • The appearance of MAMA was frightening and again, beautiful.
  • Her voice was creepy.
  • The girls stole the show.
  • You will remember MAMA's movements in the movie.
  • There were great creepy moments in the movie.
  • The ending was very sad, but yet, rewarding.
I highly recommend the movie, go and see it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You just made me want to see a movie, I had ABSOLUTELY NO Interest in seeing.

Anonymous said...

The thing that was MAMA probably was an alien. I'll wait on Junebug ad by me a bootleg copy.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.