Saturday, January 19, 2013
If you're going to see something scary, thrilling and beautiful... Go see MAMA.
This ghostly tale is very different from The Ring and Paranormal Activity, it's actually a strong story with a lot going on.
But enough of my ramblings, here is the vague review:
- The beginning was a great opener.
- The way MAMA was introduced was almost pretty. Her silhouette was creepy and beautiful.
- I liked that Uncle Luke and Annabel were 'different' kind of guardians of the girls.
- The creepy, animal-like movements of the girls was fascinating to watch.
- There were no real villains in the story and I liked that.
- MAMA's story was sad. She just wanted to love her children.
- The appearance of MAMA was frightening and again, beautiful.
- Her voice was creepy.
- The girls stole the show.
- You will remember MAMA's movements in the movie.
- There were great creepy moments in the movie.
- The ending was very sad, but yet, rewarding.