Monday, January 7, 2013

Leather and Jock Straps... Meh.


So, I was at the Mr. Leather contest last night and after watching the festivities, I realized...  I don't get the fetish part about it.

The chaps, the ties, the harnesses... Not really feeling it sexually. Now, I'm not knocking it, I know it's a community and brotherhood. But as for the look, I don't get it. It looks uncomfortable and if you have sex in it, then Hera bless you.

And jock straps... Overrated. It's assless briefs.

I don't know, maybe because I was exposed to this scene in my mid-late twenties or it seems just a little bit too much; I just don't get it. If a guy's hot, he's hot in whatever he wears. I don't need him to be all greased up in a leather cape and a leather jock strap, just show up with the skill set and we're good.

Now, I could changed my mind in time, but right now, leather is better under Cole Haan and LV.

4 comments:

Roger Poladopoulos said...

I agree. It doesn't work for me either.

Anonymous said...

The normal kind of jock strap is ok, but the leather ones, nah.

However a little bit of leather, not gobs of it are fine.

Anonymous said...

I was wondering what was going on when I read your Tweets last night!

Reggie said...

Hahahahhaaaahhaaaaaa!!!!!

There's such a thing as a Mr. Leather contest?!? Who knew?!?

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.