Sunday, January 6, 2013

David E. Kelley looks back at his Wonder Woman pilot


David E. Kelley reveals some of his views about his failed WW series and the hopes of CW's take on the Amazing Amazon.

He said:
I still believe it's viable for a television series. I think it's ripe to do it. We made mistakes with ours. My only regret is we were never given a chance to correct them. We had a lot that was right about it and a great cast. In time, we could have fixed what we had done wrong, we just didn't get that chance. All my series have been a work in progress to a certain extent where you figure them out by episodes three, four or five. This one actually gelled sooner than any that I have had in the past. We would have gotten there and I wish we were afforded a little more time. I do believe in the potential of the series and I wish them well with it. I think it could be a great success.
Maybe so, but the whole 'I'm Diana 'Tony Stark' Prince take was ridic. We will see how effective CW's take will be.

source

No comments:

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.