Thursday, October 4, 2012

My Quick Opinion on the 1st Presidential Debate


In my opinion, no one won. However, certain things were made clear.

Romney bullied his way through the debate. If fact, he got all big in the pants, but had no substance. Obama was cool and clear, dry, but consistent.

Romney proved he can stand up to Obama, but again, he was shouting nonsense. We know nothing more about his plan than before. We know that he can't explain anything that he would put in place. Romney also spewed out lies and a bunch of mess. How is that winning a debate?

So if that makes him a winner, then we are screwed in the head.

3 comments:

behrmark said...

I honestly only watched the first 5 minutes or so...I couldn't watch what I was sure to be a train wreck from both candidates. Seems I was correct.

Bob said...

Mittsy was deranged and rude, and Obama was passive.
I hope they both change strategies.

Anonymous said...

Right on Bob. That is how I saw it too.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.