Saturday, October 6, 2012

Meet Rob, the 1st Male Model on The Price Is Right


This is Rob and he is the first guy model on The Price Is Right.

Here's more from the man himself:
Hey America! My name is Rob! First and foremost, it's been a pleasure coming this far along in the competition. I grew up watching The Price Is Right with my family and loved it so much I’d even fake being sick to stay home from school to watch! Currently, I’m an actor and model, who is featured in TV, film and print throughout the world! When I’m not pursuing my career, I spend my spare time playing basketball, football, and hiking. I’d love to be a part of history and be the first Male Model America chooses to be on The Price Is Right! And Drew…see you on set!
And see more of him here.

1 comment:

Stan said...

He's really cute.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.