Monday, October 1, 2012

Interesting Quote: Paul Ryan

“I think what people are going to see is, who is Mitt Romney, what kind of a president is he going to be, and what are the choices I have. That to me is what matters in this particular debate and all debates … which is, ‘I know what this president has done, all the empty promises … What [are] Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan offering to get us back on track?’ If we get that out of Wednesday, then the country understands the choice they have to make.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

God! Even HE can't come up with a convincing lie about romney.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.