Sunday, October 7, 2012

A Weekend Review (Bullet Point) Style

 
  • I just updated my LinkedIn, I need for it to reflect my next step in life. But I still have more work to do.
  • And speaking of that, I'm looking to change careers in 2 years.
  • Bent-Con is coming up in less than 2 months from now. We have some pieces to get in order, but I'm happy with the progress.
  • I'm changing a lot of my script/Graphic Novel 'StrangeLore'. I received some great feedback that has inspired me to gut parts of the story and build it back up.
  • I also let my artist for the Graphic Novel go. 
  • I just ordered the new Jem dolls which cost me about $350.  
  • Learned some interesting news about someone I work with... It's not cute.
  • I just The Book of Mormon and I have to say... Wow! The show was amazing! The story was really fun. Please go and see this show!

1 comment:

kayman said...

I ain't mad at you. I have heard nothing but good reviews about the Book of Mormon musical, so I might have to check it out. Also check your LinkedIn box, I added you as a contact on there.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.