Friday, November 4, 2011

New Bond Title Revealed


There will be another Bond film coming and it's called, "Skyfall".

Here's more:

The movie will be called "Skyfall," Daniel Craig is back as Bond, Javier Bardem and Albert Finney are indeed involved (Bardem as the villain, Finney as an intelligence official), Naomi Harris is playing a field agent named Eve and the film is working on a $230 million budget.

Here's the synopsis: "Bond's loyalty to M is tested as her past comes back to haunt her. As MI6 comes under attack, 007 must track down and destroy the threat, no matter how personal the cost."
I'm excited! Especially with Naomi Harris coming the cast!

source

3 comments:

Daij said...

I'm excited too, and for the same reason

Cubby said...

I'm excited too -- in more ways than one. Mmmm Javier.

Bob said...

I think they should call it "Daniel Craig Is Steamin' Hot".

But that's just me.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.