Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Interesting Quote: Kim Kardashian

I want a family and babies and a real life so badly that maybe I rushed in to something too soon. I believed in love and the dream of what I wanted so badly. I felt like I was on a fast roller coaster and couldn't get off when now I know I probably should have. I got caught up with the hoopla and the filming of the TV show that when I probably should have ended my relationship, I didn't know how to and didn't want to disappoint a lot of people.
source

9 comments:

Ian said...

I don't believe a word. I think she knew what she was doing. Anything to keep her name in the spotlight. Phooey! I don't the hype around the anyone in the Kardashian family. Even Rob. I just don't get it. Maybe I'm just too old? LOL

Bob said...

Bull.
It's always about money and fame to that whole family.

Anonymous said...

She believed in making a mockery of marriage and what was left of her dignity was worth $17 million. Enough said.

Anonymous said...

That whole family needs a producer to tell them when to shit. I have never seen bigger whores.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Why is she wearing white, that's for virgins.

Stan said...

Bullshit! She did it for the millioms she will profit from the TV rights. The ultimate TV fame whore!

Ian said...

@ Gaspatcho and Stan. Hooray! I'm glad I'm not the only person who thinks these chicks are a bunch of whores!

apitt said...

Please everyone know how this family is nothing more than idiots who benefitted from when Ray J and Kim had that sex tape. Before that, no knew who the hell she was. There.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.