Monday, November 14, 2011

BENT-CON is coming in 3 weeks


One of things I've been really working on is BENT-CON. It's a gay comic con with special guests and events neatly packed in 2 fun filled days.

I serve as one of 5 directors of the team, otherwise known as the inner circle. We accomplished a lot in these several months and I'm excited to see how this will turn out. We have a lot of guests and ton of surprises for that weekend. I'm very fortunate to have this opportunity. We have no idea what BENT-CON can do, but I know it will make an everlasting mark.

So in the weeks to come, I will keep y'all posted until the big weekend. And if you are feeling charitable, you can donate to our Kickstarter project.

So excited!

1 comment:

Alan Scott said...

I'm not going to be able to make it this year, but it looks like fun! I'd love to meet Patrick Fillion and Belasco. Maybe next year,

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.