Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Newt Gingrich vs Barney Frank -Updated


Last night at the GOP debate, Newt (I'll Never Be President) GingDICK said some dumb crap about arresting Dems:
Well, Barney wasn't going to let that mess slide. So Barney said:
“It’s interesting, the charge is failure to stop Newt Gingrich and Tom Delay from deregulating,” he said. “This notion we caused the problem that started while they were in charge even by Gingrich’s standards is very odd.”


Added Frank: “I wish I knew that he was willing to listen to my advice, I would have given him some: I would have told him not to impeach Clinton, I would have told his successors not to go to war with Iraq, and I would have told DeLay not to go on the dance show.”


Frank speculated that Gingrich’s comments were borne out of frustration with his campaign.


“He’s been having a bad year, you know — this self-styled intellectual leader of the free world struggling to stay ahead of Michele Bachmann in the polls is unsettling him so he talks even sillier than he sometimes does,” he said.
I think Barney could take him.

source

2 comments:

Bob said...

Like Newt Gingrich can take the high road on any topic.
Hypocritical douchenozzle.

Joy said...

Why is that Batman video with the cars in this post?

Way to go, Barney Frank! I like him so much!

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.