Friday, September 9, 2011

I Asked Question and I Got the Answers


In my current piece on Bilerico Project, I asked if it's okay to disagree? My reason for the post was to address why it seems we can't have diverse opinions on specific LGBT topics.

So, many peeps had something to say. Some was good and some... Well, if you want you can see it, go here.

I was told that some writers leave because of the attacks and hateration. Hopefully, they will learn that I don't run from no one; I battle back and battle hard. (That's Southern Suburban Street talk right there, lol)

4 comments:

America Woke said...

And I see Miss Thang was On It with a Quickness to prove your point about lack of ability to 'Agree to Disagree" within our very diverse community. sigh.

Good post, and much courage to weathering the never-ending storm of the unappeased!

Anonymous said...

The problem I am having with your argument is that you wrote a column on The Bilerico Project, a infotainment website founded by a guy who recently invoked a anti-gay talking point founded by Peter Labarbera against another LGBT opinion blogger who shall remain nameless and neither you or anyone else for that matter did anything about it.

Could you please address that deficit for the sake of clarity?

Wonder Man said...

NG, if you can point me to the right direction. I will look at it. To be honest, I don't have a clue about this issue

Anonymous said...

WOnderMAN thank you.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.