Sunday, July 3, 2011

Old School Crush: Michael Delorenzo


I used to be in love with Michael Delorenzo way back in the day. I used to imagine he was this streetwise boy who was try to protect me as the country, innocent boy lost in the city (yes, I fantasized a lot as a teen).

There was something about him that kept me drawn to his looks. I fell for him in the dance classic movie, 'Fast Forward' and later 'Fame' the series. I even watched 'New York Undercover' for him.

I've grown out of my crush for Michael, but every once and a while, I die when I see him in Fame.

5 comments:

Damien said...

Totally with you on this one WM - woof........

apitt said...

I remember watching New York Undercover too and man did I have such a crush on him.

SteveA said...

I remember him in Fame, which is where I 1st saw him...and NY Undercover was actually one of and me and my sis's fave shows. The acting and story was pretty good...oh yeah and his partner in it was mucho caliente!

Prince Todd said...

You and me both! I loved his eyes, hair, and smile! lol
LMAO@your fantasy...LOL

Unknown said...

I was feelin' him too. And I too had/have a very active imagination.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.