Monday, July 25, 2011
So let me tell you about it.
- I took a train to San Diego and it was fun, in a Murder on the Orient Express kinda way.
- The gays represented this year! We are taking over.
- The panels were good and engaging.
- I felt like the organization of Comic Con was off. They need new management.
- The folks in the next room in our hotel were having sex to disco and they were STRAIGHT.
- Tara from Buffy stayed in our hotel. We ran into her on the stairs.
|Me and WW Crew, Javier and Peter|
- I hung out a few Wonder Woman fans Saturday night. We had a great dinner and great time hanging out at the beach.
- I went to a writing session and I learned a lot. So Amazon Studios, I'm peeping you.
- My partner came this time, but he was tired of the crowds.
- The crowds were nerdier, crazier and a tad bit hotter.
|Me and Robert Kirkman, the creator of The Walking Dead|
- I met Robert Kirkman! He created The Walking Dead.
- We couldn't set on the floor anywhere. Apparently, it is a fire hazard. Also you can't plug up your laptops either. I was told you can't have wires showing.
- I waited for two and half hours to see the True Blood panel. It was worth it, but I wish the Comic Con folks would empty out the main ballroom. Folks sit in there all day, making it hard for others to get in.
- The vendors are crooks. They get a hold of the Comic Con Exclusives and sale them for almost 10 times the price. That should be illegal.
- I didn't spend as much as I thought I would.
- I just found my Gucci sunglasses! I thought I lost them at Netroots Nation.