Saturday, July 16, 2011

I Finally Met Son Of Baldwin


The neat thing about the blog is I get to meet exciting and wonderful people. Yesterday, I was very fortunate to meet Son of Baldwin from the blog of the same name.

This man is a legend in his own right. He is always on point with his views on race, sexuality, culture and comics. I wished I knew him growing up, we had similar experiences and likes, especially our love for Wonder Woman and Storm.

To be honest, this post can't do him justice. This is a person worth knowing and I was very lucky to meet him.

Thanks for a great lunch and convo!

4 comments:

Cubby said...

I love it when Bloggers meet Bloggers. It's like hitting a mini-jackpot.

Prince Todd said...

Cute!
Two of my favorite bloggers and Wonder Woman in the same picture!

kayman said...

I see you, V, LOL! I'm glad you guys enjoyed each other's company.

Ken Riches said...

Looks interesting, I will follow for a bit.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.