Saturday, July 9, 2011

I'm Coming to New York City


I heading to NYC Wednesday night. The main reason for my trip is to help my friends plan out their move to Los Angeles. We all moved to NYC in 2001 after grad school.  I found job at Cornell and they stayed in the city.

Now after all this time, they are joining me here in Cali-Cal. I'm so excited about my closest friends moving here. One is a producer and the other is a super talented artist and singer. I think with them here, we can start running L.A.

Anywho, I'll be in the city on Thursday morning. So I hope to have pics and see more folks while I'm there.

4 comments:

Writer said...

The place will never be the same again... ;)

Allan S. said...

Hmmm, maybe I should haul my cookies to NYC for the day. We tried meeting up last time you was in NYC but we just ended up playing phone tag.

Unknown said...

OMG, that will be awesome. You all reunited. Have them move close by, so you can walk in and drink their coffee, like the cast of Friends and Seinfeld.

Ken Riches said...

Safe travels, and so glad your friends are moving with you.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.