Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Lynda Carter thinks that David. E. Kelley is 'the perfect person' for Wonder Woman


Lynda has nothing but praise for David E. Kelley working on WW. She thinks he's the right one.
"I love Wonder Woman [and] I'm just really thrilled they're doing it again," she said. "They needed to do it again. I think David E. Kelley is the perfect person to do it."

She continued: "He's great at this underlying comedy and character development. I spoke to him several weeks ago and he is perfect for it, because he will really give the characters life. It's not just going to be a cartoon or a comic book thing, which is really... what we tried to do [in the '70s]."

Carter also revealed that Kelley had asked for her own opinion on who should play the title role in the forthcoming adaptation.

"He asked me what was my opinion," she confirmed. "I get asked all the time [who should play Wonder Woman] and [David] said, 'Just tell them to be patient'."

So she has faith in him. I really hope he delivers.


source

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've got faith in him too.

robertga99 said...

I'm not so sure. I hope he does it justice.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.