Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Flashback 1994: When I "pledged"


This pic here takes me back, waaaay back.

In 1994, I pledged the little brother organization of the Black Sorority, AKA. We were called Emerald Knights. For a month, we went through a lot of bonding, late night foolishness and overly-packed-like-sardines car rides.

This was a crazy experience, but it was worth it. It was all the "Frat" I needed. Plus, these guys are friends for life. Oh, I had a line name... I was Pretentious Knight.

2 comments:

Daddy Squeeze Me! said...

awwww I was just starting kindergarten august of 1994

Unknown said...

Skee Wee! That is awesome.

The Stuff

My photo
Viktor is a small town southern boy living in Los Angeles. You can find him on Twitter, writing about pop culture, politics, and comics. He’s the creator of the graphic novel StrangeLore and currently getting back into screenwriting.